Here’s a look at what’s going on with Colorado sports.
- Antonio Senzatela lost 15 pounds this offseason and is looking to strengthen the back-end of Colorado’s rotation.
- Charlie Blackmon talks about his bout with COVID-19 and what his return has been like.
- On Tuesday night the Rockies played a game vs. one another at Coors Field. Nolan Arenado’s team beat Trevor Story’s 7-2.
- Winger Mikko Rantanen is excited about Training Camp 2.0, partly because he missed the first one.
- Nathan MacKinnon was named a finalist for the Ted Lindsay Award.
- While rookie Cale Makar is a finalist for the Calder Trophy.
- A look at the latest news about the Avs goaltender situation with the season nearing a restart.
- What does the future hold for defensemen Bowen Byram and will he be part of the team coming out of the long layoff?
- Denver’s All-NBA center Nikola Jokic is in the bubble and talked about what his time away from the team was like.
- Altitude will televise all eight of the Nuggets seeding games, though unless something changes Comcast and DISH subscribers will not be able to watch.
- The Nuggets can start dreaming of going deep in the playoffs now that Jokic is back in the fold.